Description: The Department of the Navy, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division may have a continuing requirement for Information Assurance Management (IAM), Computer Network Defense (CND), Certification & Accreditation (C&A), and Embedded Information Assurance Officer (IAO)/Information Assurance Manager Support service areas supporting NAWCAD, Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) and associated customers.
Other Computer Related Services
RFP: Q3 FY18
- The contractor shall provide timely and technically accurate Cyber Security services that comply with the DON, DOD, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and other national level mandated policies. Successful task performance ensures that an effective Cyber Security Program is in place for the NAWCAD business units and supported NAVAIR program activities
- The contractor shall possess extensive knowledge and practical application/implementation of the Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and the Defense Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF) to support C&A of Information Technology (IT) systems and networks under NAWCAD’s cognizance
- The contractor must have knowledge of current National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800 Series. Additionally the contractor shall provide support in the areas of Computer Network Defense (CND), as well as Information Systems Security Management (ISSM) support
- As the subject matter experts for legacy, Navy Marine Corp Intranet (NMCI), and the Research Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) Network for Navy applications, systems, and networks, the contractor shall perform detailed analysis and review of all Compliance & Assessments, CND, and Cyber Security Management data to maintain an appropriate level of (CIA) for NAVAIR IT environments
- These systems and networks are located in various types of computing environments and test facilities throughout the NAVAIR community. Cyber Security support services are also provided to NAVAIR and related business partners throughout DON and DOD, including various Joint Service programs and projects